Proceedings of EWTEC 2021
The 14th European Wave and Tidal Energy Conference was held from 5-9 September 2021 at the University of Plymouth. For the first time, in response to the global pandemic, EWTEC was held in a hybrid format, allowing attendees to present online as well as in person. There were 12 different thematic tracks:
- Wave resource characterization
- Wave hydrodynamic modelling
- Wave device development and testing
- Tidal resource characterization
- Tidal hydrodynamic modelling
- Tidal device development and testing
- Structural mechanics: materials, fatigue, loadings
- Station-keeping, moorings and foundations
- Operations and maintenance
- Grid integration, power take-off and control
- Environmental impact and appraisal
- Economical, social, legal and political aspects of ocean energy
From the 403 abstracts initially submitted, 236 full papers were finally selected by a peer-review process, during which 48 Track Directors requested 963 single blind reviews and 427 reviews were finally carried out. These papers comprise the present proceedings, totalling 1952 pages.
—Instructions— Once your order has been processed, you will receive an email with a link to download the conference proceedings. The proceedings are downloaded as .7z folder (https://www.7-zip.org/). When the download is complete unzip the folder and select the Click-here.html. Please make sure to keep the Click-here.html in the same folder with the proceedings “EWTEC2021” file. The welcome page will open in your default browser. Through this page you can search a paper according to different criteria. When you find the paper you would like to read in the search results open it by selecting the paper ID at the first from left column. Note: In the unlikely case that the Click-here.html links do not work properly, you can still access all the papers by opening the main folder and navigate through the folder “papers” in the “EWTEC2021” data file.